- Worldwide shipping is operated through regular national post services, due to the outbreak of the COVID-19, please allow some extra time for them to deliver, for now, it usually takes from 1 to 4 weeks from the moment of sending an order (up to 2-5 months in extremely rare cases);
- All orders will be fulfilled and mailed out within 1-4 days after purchase;
- We are not responsible for duties, taxes, or customs fees under any circumstances.
Releases & Restocks:
- Generally, new and popular items are produced or restocked in limited runs;
- Limited edition items are not restocked or reproduced!
- Pre-order items are clearly listed in product descriptions, with projected manufacturing and shipping dates.
We do not receive payments from Business.PayPal accounts, please use your Personal PayPal account.
Returns & Exchanges:
- All sales are final, but if you receive a defective product upon delivery, a replacement will be sent upon request. Please check attached size charts in the process of buying clothes.
Leave your questions, suggestions or critique below!
We'll try to give you an answer as fast as we can.
For questions regarding orders, please provide tracking number or at least the number of your order!
Or DM us in Instagram: @dorobonekooo
Doroboneko was established in 2018 as a brand that specializes in anime products and designs. "Dorobo neko" [ 泥棒猫 ] is a Japanese idiom which means thief-cat and has dual interpretation: a furtive cat and a seductive woman who easily steals hearts.
I wish one-day our designs could fully convey the precise and deft approach of the first and the seductive atmosphere of the second.
The history of Rival Raid & Doroboneko.
It all started with the foundation of a small brand dedicated to night street racing - "LIGHTPOLESHUNTERS." The name of the brand is an inside joke in the local racing community and defines the ridiculous tendency of racers to bump into poles. Even if there is only one light pole in the spacious parking lot, then someone would bump into it...
We started to gain recognition from others on the local scene and also internationally, attend big car meetups and festivals. We also started making anime stickers under the same brand.
This year everything changed radically, we decided that that was time to move from an inside joke to the materialization of our dream. We became an official business, devoted all of our time to it, and split one brand into two. RIVAL RAID as a continuation of the automotive theme and DOROBONEKO which specializes in anime products.
2019 – Present-day:
We are writing our story right now, and from the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank everyone who makes this possible. Those who support us by buying our products, those who send us words of gratitude and criticism, those who repost our posts, and those who are reading this right now!